Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Update: Has Ryan Been Killed by his Ear Infection?

No, thankfully.

I did tell him yesterday that he was a pain in the ass, and he responded with "Ha! This has all been a test to see how long you can care for another human being. The answer is four days. No babies for you!" So his sense of humor is back to normal, which I take as a good sign.

Went back to his original doctor yesterday, who supplied him with new antibiotics, weird drops that are supposed to be pain relieving, and told us to buy an infrared lamp. I wonder about a culture that holds alternative medicine on the same level as scientifically-tested medicine. But I bought it, and Ryan and I took turns sitting underneath it to gage its effect on our "health and beauties." I can tell you it makes you hot. I think thats about all.

1 comment:

Bonnie Jean said...

Glad to hear Ryan isn't dead. :) Also glad to hear that your move went well - even if it sounds absolutely exhausting. :)