Thursday, April 2, 2009

The End of the Dental Saga

I am very happy to finally have clean teeth again. Yesterday I spent an hour wearing a surgical mask over my eyes while a hygienist sprayed some sort of grainy stuff all over my teeth. It was a thoroughly uncomfortable experience, but the results seem better than any teeth cleaning I've had in the States. Perhaps they is just a more dramatic difference, or perhaps I'm more inclined to like it due to discomfort. (Not that I enjoy discomfort, but I learned from my psychology podcast that if you make something expensive/uncomfortable/etc people usually value the outcome more.)

Anyway, that's just to satisfy your curiosity of my dental issues. I'm cleaning the house right now because my friend Bonnie is coming to visit. More about that to come!

No comments: